- AC Transit Cuts Take Effect Today
- Is the Grid Ready for Electric Cars?
- $274 Million for Water & Sewer Upgrades
- Substandard Workmanship in Weatherization
- Cool Planet – Art Rosenfeld
- L.A.’s Electric Vehicle/ Mass Transit Experiment
- Cool Pavements – Melvin Pomerantz
- Cool Roofs – Ronnen Levinson
- Cool Roofs – Melvin Pomerantz
- 33% of California Energy Renewable by 2020
- Berkeley Gets Shiny New Recycling Bins
- Chris Field – Director of Dept. of Global Ecology
- Don’t Call It A Retrofit… Or An Audit
- Gigaton Throwdown
- Alex Wilson, Founder of EBN – Part 2
- Alex Wilson, Founder of EBN – Part 3
Last week, I attended the 2011 BERC Energy Symposium, on the UC Berkeley campus. There were a number of interesting folks both speaking and attending, so I’d like to give you all a sense of what was covered.
I attended a panel on energy and behavior on Friday morning – I will post some thoughts on it in the next few days.
– – –
Coverage from The Berkeley Science Review:
- Brian Lambson live blogged the 2011 BERC Innovation Expo on Thursday night (10/20/11).
- Anna Goldstein live blogged the 2011 BERC Energy Symposium on Friday morning (10/21/11). She attended the morning panel on ““The Role of Nuclear Power in a Green Energy Landscape.”
- Chris Holdgraf live blogged the 2011 BERC Energy Symposium on Friday afternoon (10/21/11). It looks like he attended the afternoon panel on “Toward Terawatt Solar: Growing the Pie Together.”
– – –
You can find more information about BERC and this year’s expo and symposium here.
– – –