- AC Transit Cuts Take Effect Today
- Is the Grid Ready for Electric Cars?
- $274 Million for Water & Sewer Upgrades
- Substandard Workmanship in Weatherization
- Cool Planet – Art Rosenfeld
- L.A.’s Electric Vehicle/ Mass Transit Experiment
- Cool Pavements – Melvin Pomerantz
- Cool Roofs – Ronnen Levinson
- Cool Roofs – Melvin Pomerantz
- 33% of California Energy Renewable by 2020
- Berkeley Gets Shiny New Recycling Bins
- Chris Field – Director of Dept. of Global Ecology
- Don’t Call It A Retrofit… Or An Audit
- Gigaton Throwdown
- Alex Wilson, Founder of EBN – Part 2
- Alex Wilson, Founder of EBN – Part 3
Tag Archives: RPS
The CPUC has released an action plan for getting to net zero energy in the commercial sector by 2030.
The independent organization retained by the CPUC to examine PG&E’s SmartMeters says that the meters worked properly.
California legislature failed to pass SB 722, the 33% renewable portfolio standard, in this legislative session. Schwarzenegger may call a special session to try to pass it.
California state senators rejected a proposed plan to ban plastic bags statewide.
– – –