Finance blogger J.D. Roth posted a video of his friends giving him a tour of their tiny house (only 130 square feet!). You can check out more detailed info on all the nooks and crannies from the owner’s blog. You can also check out the website of the designers of the house, Portland Alternative Dwellings.
- Blue Roofs
- Photo – The Elevator
- More Tiny Houses!
- Home Energy Improvements
- New LEED Draft Open for Comment
- For The Truly Nerdy – An ASHRAE Download
- 3rd Round of AC Transit Cuts Averted – For Now
- PCL’s 8 Affordable Water Strategies
- Historic Vote by US Building Officials
- 10 American Cities Running Out Of Water?
- Prop. 26 and the Environment
- Regional Bike Sharing in the Bay Area
- Election Day 2010 – Go Vote!
This week’s episode of HGTV Design Star challenges the designers to decorate a tiny house. Which means that those of us who have admired (and secretly coveted) a tiny house such as the Tumbleweed Tiny Houses, can get a sense of how much space they have inside and how they could potentially be configured to fit different lifestyles. You can watch the episode online here.
– – –
(Image credit: Wikimedia Commons)
– – –