- Alex Wilson, Founder of EBN – Part 1
- Death Rays
- Local Target Stores & Hazardous Waste
- Cut Energy Use 50% in Commercial Buildings
- Lighting, Light Bulbs, and Lingering Habits
- Tracking Water Resources in Real Time
- Update on AC Transit Cuts
- The Koch Brothers and AB 32
- Hot Water, Lights, and Solar as a Service?
- Peter Gleick on Cash for Water Clunkers
- Luxury or Necessity?
- Water Footprint Calculator
- Dan Kammen, Clean-Energy Czar
- The House of the Future?
- The Next Million Acre Feet of Water
- Peter Darbee, CEO of PG&E – Part 1
- Peter Darbee, CEO of PG&E – Part 2
- Peter Darbee, CEO of PG&E – Part 3
The National Geographic website has a water footprint calculator that walks you through very basic aspects of your lifestyle and give you a sense of how much water you use at home, to produce your diet, to produce the stuff you buy, and to produce the fuel you need to travel. And it compares your use to the American average for each category. Check it out here!
– – –